Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Grandma's Favorite Sayings

I think it would be fun to start a collection of Mom/Grandma's favorite sayings. I can't count how many times Mom has said the following to me when I was miserable over some unsuccessful relationship or job: "Everything always works out for the best." It used to make me mad and now whenever she says it I just have to laugh--in fact I can feel when she is about to say it now and I usually say it for her: "I know, I know 'Everything always works out for the best'". It would be fun if you remember any of Grandma's sayings to post them here. A few other choice ones are: "Are you taking your vitamins?" and "This has MSG!" Maybe this video from YouTube will help you get started. Press on the arrow to start the video.

Link to YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZpuA8_YYk

No comments: